Wir suchen für unseren Kunden auf Projekt-Basis eine/n Treasury – Cash mgmt/Liquidity/Pay cons.
Treasury – Cash mgmt/Liquidity/Pay cons.
|Aufgaben / Tätigkeit
- Summary of the key skills of a treasury Senior consultant:
- Someone based in European time zone
- Availability: between 1-3 days/week (1 day/week – total 50 days for 2023, could be increased up to 3 days/week )
- Profile: leading, advising, resilient, a challenger, with knowledge in treasury and working closely with cFIN resources of SAP
- MBC (Multi-Bank Connectivity) Onboarding Team to align with customer on project plans ? only then SWIFT will be contacted by customer directly.
- Potential alignment workshop with main stakeholders for end of March/beginning of April in Barcelona
- Treasury will run on the CFIN platform of customer. Hence, S/4H knowledge is required here. CFIN knowledge can be provided by others (SAP).
- CFIN release 2 clear and on track especially on MBC and Netting (deliver more) and clarity on Release 3.
- A full SAP Treasury migration roadmap with Treasury E2E impact in place and fully costed.
- Clarity on Non SAP companies and ensuring this is being managed by the Treasury CFIN team.
- Treasury topics:
- Intercompany Netting (Inhouse Cash)
- Cash positioning (Cash Management)
- Cash Forecast (SAC, Cash Management)
- Payment (SAP Multi-Bank Connectivity optional: SAP Advanced Payment Management)
- New features (Roadmap)
||Remote or Vevey, Switzerland
||400 hours / approx. 50 days
Wer wagt, gewinnt!
Jigme de Silva freut sich auf Ihre Kontaktaufnahme per Mail oder unter +41 43 497 74 35.